FREAK OF NATURE FITNESS

Small changes, Big Results

Blog

Motivational Mountains

Posted on 8 April, 2018 at 1:04
In order to become the 1%, you must do what the other  99% won't do!!
What do you want to do and what are you willing to do about it? 
"Time is an equal opportunity employer, but how we treat time is not equal. Time is like a block of marble. Give a block of marble to the average person, and you end up with…a block of marble. But put it in the hands of a master sculptor, and watch what happens. He transforms the lifeless stone into a masterpiece." John Maxwell 
Be a master craftsman of your time. Create and sculpt the life you want. Time waits for no one.
Awhile back I did an exercise with my kids regarding the mountains in our life. We brainstormed the components in the Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual Mountains we face. They then painted their own mountain to remember the lesson. The prize is worth the pursuit. Carpe Diem.
The best view comes after the hardest climb! 

Categories: Motivation

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

0 Comments